■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 101- 201- 301- 401- 501- 601- 701- 801- 901- 最新50  
レス数が1000を超えています。残念ながら全部は表示しません。

【ブルアカ】ブルーアーカイブ-Blue Archive- ぷにぷに ☆2727

190 :名無しの先生@アフィ転載禁止@アカネ(バニーガール) Lv.7 ☆3 絆6 (プッチョイ 2ZSF-sbLK):2024/03/30(土) 18:50:57.68 ID:9BSCaaOs
Oh my FUCKING god! 😭 N-Nagisa... 😭 Nagisa-sama! 😭 N-Nagisa... 😭
Nagisa-sama! 😭 Nagi-chan looks so adorable... 🥹 Sensei can't hold himself back any longer. 😭

Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭
Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭 Please! 😭

T-the elegant flowery dress... 🥹 Her adorable tiny frame as well as those beautiful high heels! 🤤
Nagi-chan always had an exquisite taste in footwear and clothing... 🥹 Nagi-chan... 😭
Let's do it, I can't wait any more Nagisa-sama! 😭 This outfit... It's... It's too much for me! 🥹

I bet her heels click hard on the concrete and glass floor as she walks gracefully to the stage. 😭
I bet she finds it enjoyable to watch my flustered face as I submit to her beauty. 🥹 I want to hoist her in a princess carry as a reward for all her hard work. 🥰
I want to gently pat her head as we begin to exit the stage. 🥹
Nagi-chan is far more valuable than any harp on planet Earth after all. 😘

Even though Sensei wishes to praise Nagi-chan a whole lot and tease her to his heart's content, he cannot as he will be placed in the Justice Task Force's temporary confinement cells (1984). 😭
S-so.. SEND MY LOVE TO NAGISA! 😭 NAGISA-SAMA FROM THE TEA PARTY! 😭 NAGISA KIRIFUJI FROM THE FILIUS FACTION! I LOVE YOU! 😭
PLEASE MARRY ME! 😭 I DON'T WANT ANYONE OTHER THAN NAGI-CHAN! 😭
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! 🥰 NAGISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! 😭
NAAAGIIIISAAAA! 😤 NAAAAGISAAA! 😤 NAAAAAAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIII! 😭 Chuuuuuu... 😙 Chuuuuuuuu... 😙
Sensei will come back after conducting an in-depth study and analysis on the policies within the Trinity General School and find some loopholes to avoid being placed in temporary confinement so that we can have future nights all for ourselves! 🥹

177KB
READ.CGI - 0ch+ BBS 0.7.5 20220323 (Tuned by イーブイワイ★)
ぷにぷに板は「ぜろちゃんねるプラス」で作られていますぶい!🐕