■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1- 101- 201- 301- 401- 501- 601- 701- 801- 901- 最新50  
レス数が1000を超えています。残念ながら全部は表示しません。

【ブルアカ】ブルーアーカイブ-Blue Archive- ぷにぷに ☆2350

318 :名無しの先生@アフィ転載禁止 (プッチョイ I4GO-AEeE):2024/03/04(月) 12:23:49.80 ID:m/CuBcVo
Huff! 😤 Nagisa-sama! 😭 Huff! 😤 Rero~ 🤤 Rero~ 😋 Aargh, I can taste the warmth of your skin, Nagi-chan!
Huff! 😤 Rero~ 🤤 Sensei can taste Nagi-chan's world and body temperature! 🤤 Rero~ 🤤 Rero~ 😋 Hmm...
🤔 Nagi-chan's... 🤤 Mnnmymmouu... 🤤 Hmm... 🤔 W-wait! 😰 It's... It's... It's tasteless! 😭 Nooooooo!
I arrived too late! All the nutrients have already dissipated into the air! 😭 Noooooo! Screw you Trinity! Screw you! 😭
Screw this world! 😭 This isn't fair! 😭 Rero~ 🤤 Rero~ 😋 Sensei shall resume this tasting session to show his
resolve to Lady Kirif~ AARGH! 😭 My FUCKING mouth! 😭 Why'd you kick me?!?! 🥹 AARGH! 😭 M-MY nose! 😭
You little shit! 🥹 What's wrong with you! 😡 Time out! 🙅‍♂️ Hold it! 🙅‍♂️ Sensei can explain, Nagi-ch~ AARGH! 😭
MY PONOS! 😭 M-MY PONOS! 😭 W-WHY! 😭 IT HURTS! 😭 DAMN YOU, TEA WOMAN! 😭 W-wait!
Sensei has some bergamot tea leaves on him, if you let me go YOU~ AARGH! 😭 STOP! 🙅‍♂️ HOLD IT! 🙅‍♂️ HOLD IT! 🙅‍♂️
AARGH! 😭 I believe it's best for Sensei to make his exit. 🏃‍♂️ It will take a lot more than just your long legs to
make Sensei fall in love with you! 😡 I'll also never ever bring any tea to cleanse your palette and sweeten our
meetings as a result of your actions! 😭

186KB
READ.CGI - 0ch+ BBS 0.7.5 20220323 (Tuned by イーブイワイ★)
ぷにぷに板は「ぜろちゃんねるプラス」で作られていますぶい!🐕